This documentation is under construction and might be incomplete. Sorry for the inconvenience.
GVector (a.k.a Goal Vector) is responsible for helping users and businesses manage their goals and milestones effectively.
GVector, (so named because Vector is a quantity with a direction and magnitude. Goals are something similar where you need to put the right amount of effort in the right direction to achieve it.)
- To allow users and businesses to record and manage their goals
- To help users and businesses in achieving their goals by providing them a clear actionable insight on where they are and where they should be.
- To help users and businesses in achieving their goals by providing mentors who may be recognized experts in the field.
- Provide a competitive and challenging environment for users and businesses by allowing them to challenge their peers in a gamified way.
- To provide tools or utilities which can help users and businesses along the way
These are the features currently available in the alpha stage.
- Create & manage your Goals.
- Create & manage Milestones, which are steps towards reaching your Goal.
- Create & manage Events against your Milestones.
- Use tools like Pomodoro to help yourself break-down the goals into smaller pieces and also help you in keeping your attention focused.
- Mentors & Mentees